Personal Injury Counsel For Brooklyn Residents
At the Law Offices of Ira M. Perlman, P.C. & Robert D. Rosen, P.C., there are no shortcuts taken in order to pursue a claim and/or prosecute a lawsuit. If investigators and experts are required for a case and the costs involve tens of thousands of dollars, the office has the funds necessary to prosecute all of its cases without cutting back or holding off on spending the money. Never does the office ask its clients to lay out or front any monies in order to prosecute these claims. The office does not receive any compensation for their services until compensation is recovered on behalf its client. Only then does the office receive a fee and reimbursement of any disbursement which were advanced to prosecute an action.
Ira Perlman and Robert Rosen have over 35 years of experience in winning their clients full and complete monetary compensation for their harms and losses as well as the respect and dignity they so justly deserve. The Law Offices of Ira M. Perlman, P.C. & Robert D. Rosen, P.C. are prepared to expend all of the necessary resources, financial or otherwise, in order to investigate and prosecute your case including retaining all necessary medical and/or technical experts in the relevant areas and fields and taking your case to verdict at trial if the insurance companies who represent the wrongdoers do not want to fully and fairly compensate you and your loved ones. If you, a family member or a loved one has become a victim due to an accident, malpractice or a serious injury and you would like to achieve optimum results relating to your claims, call the Law Offices of Ira M. Perlman, P.C. & Robert D. Rosen, P.C. at 212-689-5000 for help now including a free initial consultation
New York Auto Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Pedestrian Accidents, Catastrophic Injuries, Truck Accident, Wrongful Death, Dog Bite Attorneys Serving Brooklyn
Personal Injury Cases – Perlman & Rosen handles all matters related to personal injury law including:
- Auto Accidents – A motor vehicle accident can cause devastating injuries or even result in the death of a loved one. Often, injuries can be chronically disabling resulting in hospital treatment, in-patient admissions, operative procedures and surgeries, rehabilitation, therapy, lost income, lost future benefits, physical pain, emotional suffering and permanent life-long disability.
- Dog Bite Injuries – Having been bitten by a dog can be a physically scarring and emotionally traumatic experience, and in many instances could have been prevented by following leash laws and other laws involving restraints, and by accounting for possible threats one’s dog may pose to children, strangers or other animals in different situations.
- Motorcycle Accidents – The “fail-to-yield” accident is the most common form of motorcycle accident where the driver of the vehicle that hit the motorcycle simply did not see the motorcyclist beforehand.
- Pedestrian Accidents – The seriousness or extent of injuries sustained in any accident where a pedestrian is struck by a motor vehicle depends upon various factors including the points of impact or contact between the pedestrian and vehicle, as well as the speed of the vehicle involved.
- Truck Accidents – Since 18-wheelers, semi-trucks and other large trucks have the potential for great destructive force, extra vigilance is necessary on the part of truck drivers and their employers in order to keep our roads safe.
- Catastrophic Injuries – A catastrophic injury can leave a person suffering his or her entire life with permanent disabilities that have very serious and long-term effects on the victim. Additionally, the family of a victim of a catastrophic injury is also severely impacted due to the financial losses associated with the victim’s inability to provide an income for his or her family.
- Wrongful Death – In the aftermath of such a devastating loss, families need help as they deal with the difficult and harsh realities surrounding the loss such as recovering expenses related to the death, replacing lost wages and securing the survivors’ financial future.
Directions To Our New York Personal Injury Office From Brooklyn
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 30-40 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 9.4 miles
- Head south on Brooklyn Ave toward Atlantic Ave
- Take the 1st right onto Pacific St
- Turn right onto Bedford Ave
- Turn left onto Atlantic Ave
- Turn right onto Boerum Pl
- Continue onto Adams St/Brooklyn Bridge Blvd
- Keep left to continue on Brooklyn Bridge
- Merge onto FDR Dr
- Take exit 9 E 42nd St
- Continue onto E 42nd St
We are located at:
One Grand Central Place
60 East 42nd Street, Suite 1420
New York, NY 10165